Sunday, December 8, 2013

Week 9 - My Expression of the Week

This week we learnt another new topic, "Multiple Intelligences" or learning styles and use of technology tools to address the diversity in learning pace and styles. The link provided in the course <http://eduscapes.com/tap/topic68.htm> has given very important information on how technology tools can address the need of the learners with various learning styles. Previously I used to make the activities that support my class to address the different learning styles without using such technology tools. Now the information from this link has been a valuable stuff for my class with technology tools.
The discussion thread in this regard is not less important. The ideas poured by experienced classmates are really something precious to read and store them implication in practice.
I received a constructive feedback from my peer partner, Johan on my project report draft. They were really very good suggestions, I immediately made some reforms in my project report and finalized it, then submitted in the project page given in the course wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment